Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Game Time


        It is important to be aware of the forces of energy we “take in” and “put out.”  For example, we might choose to have a drink which contains alcohol, and you decide talk during or afterwards. The “in” and “out” of the energy choices will soon change, as do the vibrations surrounding us.  Being in touch with this little inner voice will help you feel the vibrations surrounding each given situation.  Often, these vibrations tell us what is true and who and what we can trust.  Understanding the energy of human interaction is the real game. The pre and post-game is patience. It is most needed when we are alone, trying to reach for that spiritual side of our being.  That is why sometimes it feels like a threat to be alone.  Many fear their little voice, afraid they will tell them they are alone. But if we honestly let the voice resonate, we can feel part of an internal community that resonates on levels that bring joy and hope.
          My choice to listen to this little voice often goes against the larger, popular voice like the voice of our environment, country, and society who promotes capitalism.  I am not totally opposed to capitalism, but as for the popular voice of the people, I do not think it is necessary at this time.  I feel the voice of the future should be one of mutual support and of a positive, peaceful nature.  It should be of praise, gratitude, and admiration for our natural spirit.
         

I ask myself often why this book is needed. Well, the need is felt in my soul as I walk and talk with people in our culture.  My choice in finding ways to help others does not seem like the popular choice, but my direction is more towards a peaceful option. I am writing this book in hopes of helping on a grander scale than just talking with someone on a park bench.  I do feel, however, that either action can hold an equal amount of potential to manifest healing and happiness with an infinite magnitude. The words and energy I share with a person on a park bench can possibly reach millions, just as I feel the words and energy I share with anyone who this book could reach. We each have our own unique, natural energy to help just one or millions.  It is a part of the “game of life” which has no end.

          Accuracy in recognizing injustice is one of our most important tools in these days of false imagery.  Unlike animals, humans are given the gifts of intellect and reason.  This is given to us on our first birthday.  Each one of these gifts is a tool of human nature.  If we keep distracting ourselves from what has been given to us in a gracious and responsible manner, then our natural environment’s energy may change towards one which functions and fights against nature, as opposed to living in harmony.  If we continue into the future with this behavior, we as humans may lose the gift of reason and intellect. Thus one day returning to the nature of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment