Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Seed, an Ounce, a Pound


           No matter what environment we are exposed to, feeling happy will always be out of reach if one does not have a feeling of freedom.

          In my mind, I see freedom as a seed towards happiness.  The smallest seed is practically weightless, yet if it’s planted in a fertile environment, it can grow and create something which can be the weight of an ounce or more.

          In my mind, I see this ounce as a quantity of power. An ounce can have the power to sit on one side of a scale and lift the other side, thus creating an imbalance.  So, there is clearly an amount of power that comes with just an ounce.

          In my mind, I see that, with each ounce of power, there comes a pound of responsibility. The responsibility lies in our choices as to how we will use our power or where we will plant the next seed of freedom to gain happiness.


A seed of freedom equals
An ounce of power that equals
A pound of responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment