Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Street Signs


         I need to look in the direction and trust the needs of the universe to provide the signs to inspire change. It feels like many times on my journey I am driving down a road with a slight feeling of uncertainty of what direction to travel.  Then, I see a street sign that gives me a choice.  Should I be afraid of the street sign?  Should I feel blessed to see it?  I believe the universe is full of street signs that inspire change that can help all who have been created. My efforts to function and help the universe, regardless of the quantity of my efforts, should not tarnish the quality of what I have accomplished. For example, this book can be 5 words or 50,000 words if it helps even one person get to a happier place I feel I’ve done my job.  I hope to encourage myself and others to work towards the proper balance of quality and quantity with a real knowledge of what is actually “needed.”  This starts with having gratitude towards the signs which help each of us reach the ultimate balance for humanity – being one with nature’s environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment